The SAME world project lead by CIES onlus and co-funded by Europe Aid, is implemented by 13 organizations in 10 different EU Countries, with the support of 12 additional associations from the global north and south. As one of the partners CEPS Projectes Socials will take part in awareness raising and educational activities about Environmental Justice. The SAME world project offers free tools and engaging activities for children and adults between 2015 and 2018. These are:
- Free educational kit for teachers and schools (13 languages)
- Puzzle Game: An (In)perfect Future, will you save the world?
- Exhibition in Barcelona (Oct-Dec2017): Migration and Climate Change – Building Environmental Justice at the MhiC (you can see the original panels in catalan here.)
- Guided walk in Barcelona (18th Nov 2017): Graffiti and ecology
- blended course for teachers/educators Environmental Justice (free material online)
- Online observatory to denounce environmental injustice
- Compendium of 10 educational and inspiring best practices from the Global South
- Social media campaign about Environmental Justice (join us on FB, Instagram)
- Workshops at schools (see project partners for your local info)
- Outdoor activities with students and families (see project partners for your local info)
- International seminars and round tables (check our project News)
To find out how to participate in actions in Catalonia and Spain, read more here.
Project co-financed by the European Commission. The project content and communications reflect only the views of its authors, and the commission cannot be held responsible for the use made thereof. Project code: DCI-NSA-ED 2014 / 338-120