We present the #ReSolutionEU project in short:
In view of the increased difficulty facing European actors in charge of social or professional support for people who are distant from employment, the #ReSolutionEU project aims to train professionals to innovate in (re) mobilization of these audiences.
People who are distant from employment are a heterogeneous group within the population aged 15 to 64, whose socio-occupational integration is a major issue, particularly vulnerable young people “neither in employment, nor in education, nor in training “(NEET), and long-term jobseekers (people unemployed for at least 1 year). However, a reality is essential for the European actors in charge of the social or professional support of these publics: it becomes more and more difficult to identify them on the one hand and on the other hand to mobilize them to enter a process. accompaniment via existing tools.
To allow professionals to acquire the socio-professional integration of new approaches in terms of (re) positive public mobilization, transferable in the countries involved and in other non-project countries;
Strengthen open-ended cooperation between training and socioprofessional integration actors.
The target group of the project: the actors of socio-professional integration, the trainers, the professionals of the employment.
The aim of the project is to bring together the more remote public and the existing systems and / or the companies in order to support them towards a socio-professional integration. For this purpose, it is proposed to train socio-professional carers in innovative practices of making contact, positive mobilization and support-advice to the public remote from employment. The project proposes in particular to develop several free digital resources for insertion actors:
- Toolbox of innovations in identifying and mobilizing publics far from employment. This tool will build on the innovative practices identified in Europe by the project partners;
- Training tutorial on the process of identification / mobilization of publics remote from employment;
- MOOC (online training) on the process of identification / mobilization of publics remote from employment.
You can read project news and updates here: https://www.projectresolution.eu/en/news/
As part of an Erasmus + strategic partnership, this project brings together 7 organizations with specific and complementary fields of expertise spread across 5 European countries:
- Institut de l’entreprise et de l’innovation Sociale IDEiS (France), leader
- Réseau International des Cités des métiers RI CDM (France)
- Institut national de formation et de recherche sur l’éducation permanente INFREP (France)
- CEPS Projectes Socials (Spain)
- Galileo Progetti (Hungary)
- Cooperativa ORSO (Italy)
- POUR LA SOLIDARITÉ – PLS (Belgium)
The #ReSolutionEU project (2019-1-FR01-KA204-062931) has been funded with support from the ERASMUS+ prorgramme of the European Union. This communication is solely the responsibility of the authors and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.