The project MIGOBI is a partnership of nine European countries in VET, adult education and higher education who want to contribute to Europe 2020 goals basically by:
- Developing an open, flexible, interactive and engaging learning module on developing and experiencing entrepreneurial spirit in intercultural learning settings combining approaches used in adult education (open processes, learner centred) and approaches used in VET (outcome oriented, efficient). This module is designed to facilitate exchange between different learners on their values and attitudes concerning entrepreneurship and to encourage practical entrepreneurial experiences.
- Addressing the challenge of enabling teachers and trainers in adult education and VET to implement entrepreneurial spirit as a transversal approach in various training settings and while teaching various subjects. A train-the-trainer course will be developed and tested both in European and in national settings with 140 trainers.
Project’s aims are:
- Improving key competences of European citizens concerning entrepreneurial spirit, intercultural skills and active citizenship
- Improving participation of migrants and minorities and jobless young people in the world of VET, adult education, in the entrepreneurial world and in the society as a whole
- Raising entrepreneurial spirit in adult and VET settings
- Enabling practical entrepreneurial experiences
- Raising the number of enterprises
- Raising people’s chances outside employment
- Enhancing entrepreneurial education in VET and adult education
- Developing competences of trainers and and teachers in VET and adult education in entrepreneurial education
- Contributing to the development on open educational ressources
- Enhancing the use of European transparency instruments (ECVET / EQF)