The borders of Europe or a #sameworld for all!
‘Los muros de Europa‘ is an exhibition by Fotomovimiento who in collaboration with CEPS Projectes Socials have created a postcard action to promote the SAME world project and free educational kit about environmental justice, refugees rights and nature rights.
The postcards show 10 selected images of migrants on European borders, who are seeking a safe place to live, trying to escape from war, violence, starvation, drought and harsh climate. This selection of a few images is an attempt to help them being welcomed by us through making their situation visible. Within our SAME world education programme the images are an important tool to talk to young and old about RIGHTS, be they for humans, migrants or nature.
5000 printed postcards and many more in digital format will be distributed across Europe to send out our message: we want a #sameworld for all!
The SAME world project lead by CIES onlus and co-funded by Europe Aid, is implemented by 13 organizations in 10 different EU Countries, with the support of 12 additional associations from the global north and south. As one of the partners CEPS Projectes Socials will take part in awareness raising and educational activities about Environmental Justice. The SAME world project offers free tools and engaging activities for children and adults between 2015 and 2018. These are:
- Free educational kit for teachers and schools (13 languages)
- blended course for teachers/educators Environmental Justice (launch November 2016)
- Workshops at schools (see project partners for your local info)
- Outdoor activities with students and families (see project partners for your local info)
- Viral campaign about Environmental Justice (join us on FB)
- International seminars and round tables (check our project News)
Project co-financed by the European Commission. The project content and communications reflect only the views of its authors, and the commission cannot be held responsible for the use made thereof. Project code: DCI-NSA-ED 2014 / 338-120